The literature search procedure is a crucial step that tells the student what work has already been done on the project, and what material other researchers have compiled on the matter. Since our resource team at PhD Assistant have been working in wide research disciplines for a long time, we know where and how to get the literary material from. Therefore, the literature search task gets completed within a short span of time. Our assistance caters to the following bullet points:
- Subject matter experts define the scope of the research project
- Comprehend the study objectives
- Define keywords to enhance the search results
- Search database for base papers
- Survey of books and journals for information of specific topic
- Accumulate the gathered information and keep a track of what else is required
There is extensive literature available these days. In fact, the sheer range of resources tends to confuse many students since they do not know which material is relevant, and which is not. We use our expertise to assist the scholars in fine-tuning the search strategies while locating the right sources. Having access to many online scholarly libraries, we can get the most related and suitable literature for our clients. We are also skilled with databases that enhance our search.
Feel free to consult our experts for the literature search service at firstname.lastname@example.org, and enjoy our quick turnaround.